Catering Insurance

What cover do I need for my Catering Insurance?

Whether you cater for events or you are a mobile you will need Catering Insurance, this will protect you against the risks that you’re exposed to while running your catering business. We can offer a wide range of insurance protection to suit your business needs, cover can include:

  • Public Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Cover for your equipment
  • Legal Expenses

Claims examples

  • A member of staff spilt coffee on a client whilst serving drinks at a corporate function. The client made a claim against the company of the caterer for damages.
  • Red wine was dropped on a customer’s carpet at a function. The insurer paid for the carpet to be replaced.
  • A caterer served canapés to wedding guests which caused food poisoning. Some of the guests claimed for damages.
  • Catering equipment was stolen from a van while unloading at a venue.

How will Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers Help?

Our team of experienced insurance brokers will discuss your current insurance arrangements.  Once we have gathered all the relevant risk information we will present your risk to our panel of insurers and report back to you will our recommendation leaving you comfort of knowing your business is covered correctly and at the most competitive premiums available via our insurers.

Get A Quote