Pub Insurance

What protection do I need for my Pub Insurance?

As a landlord you know just how many risks and challenges your pub faces on a daily basis, the most common claim that pubs have to pay out for is public liability. A pub full of customers may be the sign of a successful business; however, each person represents an insurance risk through any injury they may sustain on the premises. Pub Insurance policies can also cover the buildings, stock, money, employers’ liability and even the loss of liquor license.

Claims Examples

  • A customer cuts themselves on a chipped glass that they have been given by the bartender.
  • A customer slips on the wet floor of the bar after it has been cleaned and there is no wet floor sign.
  • A burst pipe causes significant damage to your contents and stock, cover to repair the damage caused and subsequent interruption to your business would typically be covered with our insurance policies.

How Can Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers Help?

We have access to a wide range of insurance products tailored to your specific needs, if you have entertainment, live bands, late night licenses, beer festivals, all are material facts that will need to be made aware to your insurers. Our expert team of brokers have a great understand of your industry, cover can include:

  • Buildings
  • Tenants Improvements
  • Stock cover
  • Deterioration of stock
  • Contents cover
  • Liabilities
  • Business Interruption cover
  • Loss of license
  • Legal Expenses cover
  • Money Cover
  • and much more

As a broker, we have access to flexible policies from a wide selection of UK insurers. This means that you can pick and choose which types of cover you need to protect your business. As a result you can rest assured that you have an insurance policy to offer protection for the risks that you face.

Whether you run a family-friendly country pub or a lively city bar, we can arrange a bespoke insurance policy to suit you

Get A Quote