Contents Insurance

What is Landlord Contents Insurance?

Usually an add-on to Landlord’s building insurance, but can sometimes be covered on a standalone policy if required. Landlord Contents Insurance will cover you for loss or damage to the contents of your rented property.

Claims Examples

A tenant accidentally puts tin foil in the microwave supplied by the landlord. Consequently, the microwave breaks. The landlords’ contents insurance policy covers the cost of a replacement.

Do I really need Landlord Contents Insurance?

If you are renting a fully furnished flat, you would want to protect your contents in the flat to avoid a financial disaster and the cost of replacing any items.

Get A Quote