Call Centres

What insurance do I need for my Call Centres business?

There are three main areas of insurance that you might be interested in if you are working from Call Centres. Effectively your business operates from an office, and they protect three main things. The first is your property – your premises and equipment (covered by buildings and contents insurance). The second is your employees and the general public. If your business has one employee or more you will need employer’s liability insurance and if you have customers on your premises you will need public liability insurance. The third are your finances – protecting against something happening that stops their business from trading for a while. This is called business interruption insurance.

Claims examples

  • A ground floor office is flooded due to blocked drain and heavy rain fall. The office must be evacuated and staff moved to another premises whilst remedial work takes place.
  • An employee falls down the stairs whilst carrying a stack of papers.

How will Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers Help?

Our team of experienced insurance brokers will discuss your current insurance arrangements.  Once we have gathered all the relevant risk information we will present your risk to our panel of insurers and report back to you will our recommendation leaving you comfort of knowing your business is covered correctly and at the most competitive premiums available via our insurers

Get A Quote