Buildings Insurance

What is Landlord Buildings Insurance?

Landlords’ Insurance covers a property owner from financial loss losses connected with rental property. The policy usually covers the building, with the option of insuring any contents that belong to the landlord that are inside.

Claims Examples

An angry tenant puts his foot through the plaster on the wall. Malicious damage by the tenant is an optional extra that can be included.
A leaking or burst pipe can cause significant damage, and can affect multiple properties if a bathroom leak begins to drip into the flat below.

Do I really need Landlord Buildings Insurance?

While you are not legally required to have landlord buildings insurance in the UK, you may need it to uphold your mortgage terms or for financial protection. It is a worthwhile product for peace of mind.

Get A Quote